Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Giant Carillion?

When I read the reference to Giant Carillion, I can't help but think of the recent tournament on gEngine. I had participated with a Naroom deck with three of those monsters. Oh, the Naroom goodness!

Fortunately, I am human and not a Giant Carillion. Among other things, this means I can learn and adapt. Since participating in a blog like this is a first for me, I will need to learn more. If nothing else, I will need to learn to write faster.

I am signed up for the March tournament of Magi-Nation on gEngine. This tournament excites me. Not because I hope to win, but because it has me dreaming up a variety of new decks. Decks that I don't know if they will even work. There's a good chance I will go with something more proven, but that won't stop me from wanting to play my other recent creations in any casual games I pick up before and during the tournament later this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home