Thursday, March 03, 2005

March Fever

Who's idea was the tournament format for March? I don't mind too much. It has just got me in a fever of deck creation. Last month's tournament fit a deck I already had. This time, I will need a deck I didn't have prebuilt. In just four days, I have drafted out ideas for eleven decks now. Seven are already entered into gEngine with four as quick notes in my planner. With my weekend already scheduled full of stuff, I am not sure I will have time to play any Magi-Nation until Sunday night at the earliest. Good thing the tournament doesn't start until the seventeenth. Part of me can't wait. Maybe I'll stop drafting up all these decks once it has started. Actually, I anticipate this creation craze will slow down soon. If not, what am I going to do? It's a good month to be excited for me. I am enjoying this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home