Sunday, July 03, 2005

101s

Remember school and there was lots of 101s that you had to do before you can do the other courses? Those were always the real basics, the "introductory" stuff, the "get to know" bits and pieces.

Well, in MND, a "101" is something like that - it gives an overview of the cards, the good, the bad and the ugly and it touches briefly on the strategies, but it doesn't go into detail with either. I wrote a Paradwyn 101 a while ago, and updated it just recently to include Elder's Legacy. The four parter may be found at:

CCG Workshop:
Introduction and Magi
Relics
Spells
Creatures

Insiider:
Paradwyn 101

So, anyone has enough free time this summer to write up a 101 for their favourite region?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 09, 2005 8:47 AM, Blogger dartax said...

I think you did a great job. One of the best 101s I've read. With that in mind, I might be up to one or two myself. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home