Saturday, May 14, 2005

Orothe, Weave and Universal eXodus

Well, there's quite a lot of sketches for these 3 regions, but nothing substantial other than these 5 images. As the RPers are fond to remind me, they are writers, not artists (although I'm sure FlameRaven will disagree with them on that).

Orothe only has one coloured image and it's by Angetiger (Cody Shipman). It's a giant prawn with claws. Hmm... OK... I guess that's passable.


Weave has 3 creatures, one of which is by Gwen Bozyk and has already been used for Tainted Glimpses:


The other 2 are by Blitz (Jeffry Ransom), which is rather well done considering that they were done with colour pencils and markers. They lack a background though, so I got two from some of Holmberg's Calendars:

The universal card is a Whyrl image and althoguh Whyrl named the piece "The Gathering", they have used the art for the set's namesake "Exodus":

A very mixed bag. I think the giant prawn and one of the Weave creatures will probably make it into Exodus Flight. The other Weave creature might have a chance if I get the time to do some clean-up on it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 03, 2005 6:07 AM, Blogger Novelty said...

You mean you understand the RP rules? Wow, I didn't realise you were even playing in the Insiider RP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home