Saturday, April 09, 2005

Boots in the Teeth

Most of the eXodus images are hard to handle. There were a couple that weren't even coloured for KT so I ignored those. Of the 2 that are coloured, they were done with crayons again. Urgh. Lots of work.


I have no idea who SSJ Hyren is, but that's his artwork. He is listed as Doe2. The background is Holmberg's.

For comparison, here's the original boots picture done in crayons or what looks like it anyways:

This was done by Pirate Number 42 or Pirate Girl on the engine. I just found out that she's Raegan Walters so that's going on the card, with an edit in all 3 places that it's posted. I also updated it to the Exodus Flight artwork as well, which is a boon. The background there is by Holmberg. The boots isn't too bad and I think will be getting into Exodus Flight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home