Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Free Magi Week

So it's free magi week. And me, ultradoug, NKX and Blankasmash decided to take advantage by doing really weird things. It was NKX idea. We each made a deck with 3 of every card from one region. Then we used one of every magi for that regio, in alphabetical order. I chose orothe, Blanka chose cald, NKX went with Naroom and ultradoug took Bograth

We only made it through about 3 defeated magi before we got tired. Some of the highlights include a 19 energy magma jile and a 33 energy pyder. I had both in my posession with Arosa. Then NKX managed to vim and vigor both in the same turn. Also, giving bwill to people in exchange for a 33 energy pyder is funny.

What's also funny, is using a deep hyren with the last words in play to wipe the board (nearly) clean.

It occurs to me that my idea of "funny" is often indirectly proportinal to that of other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home