Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cald eXodus

Well, it was going to be sooner or later that I get more eXodus cards done. I really like Angetiger's Conder though, which is probably the only thing motivating me to do the Cald images. There are 5 of them...



Those are the two by Angetiger (Cody Shipman). As I said, I like the Conder, but the Kiradan was a bit lacking IMO, which was why I didn't do as good a job on the background, I guess.

FlameRaven (Beth Zyglowicz) has this sole entry in Cald, and it's not bad for a FlameRaven artwork.

The sad thing is that the RP supermod blitz (Jeffry Ransom) has been drawing images for the custom cards. I guess he thinks he has to do them all or something. Here's the original for the other 2 creatures:

Which was rather hard to turn into decent pictures... I had to try though so...


I like how the Ember Bleph turned out. The Lava Lasp is passable IMO. Cald images are always easy to do I guess. Backgrounds are 100% by me in both cases - nothing spectacular there, also passable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home