Sunday, March 20, 2005

Arderial eXodus

Insiider RP has 3 custom expansions as well. Some of the cards have artwork, but besides artwork and text, there isn't anything much there. The cards were made for RP, not for the CCG so some of the mechanics may seem a bit out of character on a CCG card. Nevertheless, I asked blitz, the guy who's incharge of Insiider RP if I could add these cards onto gEngine and he gave me his permission... however, I doubt I'm going to add them there anytime soon because there are people saying the cards are broken. Anyways, here's the first 3 cards from the first RP expansion eXodus. The other 2 expansions are Chimefall and Dreamstorm.






All art above is by FlameRaven (Beth Zyglowicz), and the cards were designed by the Insiider RP people. Notice the "deactivation" of relics and the CHA+1 text which specifically refers to the RP.


This one is by Scar (Scott Montgomery) and I think it's a good attempt. It's definately better than some of the other RP card images out there.




All art above is by Whyrl (Strom), and the cards were also designed by the Insiider RP people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home