Monday, March 07, 2005

Weaving With Ashgar

Another day. Another deck.

This time I gave a Weave/Cald deck a little test run. We didn't finish the game, but the eebits in the other deck weren't holding up against the burn too well. Brushfire and a couple powers were dropping them quickly into a nice little grave. I did draw all three copies of Tomorrow's Jewel early into the game, as well as all three Warrior's Boots. We were unable to finish the game right then. My opponent was using a deck they had found on the internet. Good Ol' Ashgar was still going and had defeated Evil Evu and Scyalla so far. Eidon had flipped when they got an important phone call. The game was saved. I am not sure how the deck would work past Ashgar, but it was fun to get in a game today. That makes for one more deck from my recent spree of creation having been used at least once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home