Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Choppy Skies

I need to be quick with this. I had the privilege to face an early draft of Novelty's dice deck with Core. Fairly interesting deck. While the first toss down looked good for Core, Bria had some lucky draws. Two Xyx Minor, one Flying Hinko, one Wyle, and all three Sorreah's Dream were in hand when Bria went down to two Raveled Drush. Those were accompanied by one creature I had used Storm Cloud upon, but it didn't have any great powers or effects to offer the Core deck. Ora then ended up tossing down real big. Real big. By playing the Wyle first, it took the hit from the shadow magi's power and lost three energy coming into play. With three Xyx Minor with one extra energy each in addition to the Flying Hinko, the energy games began. By the time I finished my turn, there were no cards in my hand and an extremely large array of creatures. Crystal Lights took the Flying Hinko out, but it was already way out of control. Novelty got one of the Xyx Minor as well, costing one of the Raveled Drush to do that in attacks. Ora had an impressive swarm going into and through the second magi. Ogar on the end would've had to deal with over 20 energy in Arderial creatures already in play. It did give me a quick feel for my deck. So, two decks tested before I go to bed this early morning. I had to write this report quickly so I can get some decent sleep tonight. I wonder what changes Novelty will be making to the dice deck after that game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home