Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Bria On Air

Well, I got in a partial game first. Very partial. I got in my first turn, then they used a power on their turn and things crashed. I don't think I saved the game in time.

Without my deck even really being tested, I opted to run another test of it when someone else asked if anyone was willing to play. Bria started things out by pulling a Storm Shield and Cloud Sceptre. I was really after the Cloud Sceptre and ditched the shield to its power. A single Hurrican Orish stood out there, and Bria would make a small effort drawing cards for me. I forgot for a moment that she couldn't play Crushing Winds. Hmm. The deck might need a little adjusting. After Bria went down to Grej, Arderian Adept made a strong showing. Shimmer plowed through Ulk, Korriter. It was an Ormagon by Fossik, Ringsmith, that put the killing blow on Shimmer. That hurt a lot. Fossig quickly gained a powerful lead and Relaura was left againt incredible odds. I almost felt bad for Relaura. While they will be working on their deck some, so will I. It was a fun game though. I enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home