Thursday, April 07, 2005

Teardrops falling from my head

Mal is the main designer of the Nar cards for TG and one of them is Uloron's Teardrop. I envisioned it as a frozen teardrop sorta like crystalise but more teardrop shaped. Zacko offered to draw it and before he disappeared, he sent this in:




Of course, the Nar cards tend to have a bluish outline instead of black, so I had to change that. The black was replaced with a bluish grey, the outlines with a pale blue and here's the teardrop, slightly refined.



Well, it looks boring and stuff. First off that has no background, so I had to find one to add. Finding one for Nar though isn't too difficult. It's also supposed to be falling and somehow I have to convey that. So more edits... and of course, the image looks too 2D, so I had to attempt to make it more 3D... and I think this is where I failed. Anyways, here's the final result:



Not exactly bad, but not as perfect as I'd like it to be. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home