Monday, May 09, 2005

Insiider Trading

So, guess who got the powers to do great things on Insiider? Yup me. Well, the person who nudged everything into place was Stephan really - he's the one who got the ball rolling for the revitalisation of Insiider.

Let's start from the beginning. So drakk2 (that's Stephan) started a thread about revitalising Insiider on Insiider, which caused attention to be focused on the future of Insiider and MND. Stephan and I had quite a few long discussions about that. During one of those discussions, I got sniiper's (aka Jim Wong) AIM contact, and with Stephan's encouragement, I started pestering Jim for the access to add and maintain forums. Well, Jim's nice and all, and I got the access over the weekend. So hence, over the past 24 hours or so, new forums are popping up on Insiider like mushrooms.

Well, new forums are good and all, but there's still the backlog of old posts that needs to be moved back to where they belong. I've been spending most of today doing that, and I think all of this year's posts are categorised into where they should belong. Of course, there's still a few thousand, if not ten thousand posts left to move back to the proper place, all the way from the beginning of Insiider, but that'll slowly move back, I guess.

I also finished the first half or so of Chapter 3 of the War of Insiider. Dawson isn't going to be too happy with me there, but I know Tom will get a chuckle out of being mentioned in WoI. Next up, Vet, then the main storyline dealing with Keirr, DarianMoon and SM Pat. All in one chapter. Fun, Fun, Fun.

Anyways, back to the grind. If anyone wants to check out Insiider Forums, make sure to not say Novelty sent you. You might get pested.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home