Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another Newbie

Posted by Picasa
Well, I played another game against a newbie recently. Cesar69 and I ended up playing Core versus Core. It was unplanned. I just figured that I am not too good at Core, so why not? I started the game with Evil Evu playing a Choas Plith and Dagok. Warrada would make for a good start opposite Evu with her Chaos Jile and Orok. The game was off to a slow start as I explained how to use the various menus and where to find them. Anyways, Evil Evu would answer with two copies of Heal and began quite the offensive on Warrada. When Evu used Dark Portents, I chose to have the Dream Channel Discarded. At this point in the game, I figured it was the least useful card there. This left all three creatures available to Warrada, and later for Qwade. Yes, Evil Evu defeated Warrada after a little struggle and a Raveled Drush. Qwade would play two copies of Storm of the Fishes, eliminating all our spells and relics in hand. Since I had a Dagok in play, Qwade avoided growing my creature and just played out a Tragan and Trask. Evil Evu would put in some more good battles. In the end, he would be left playing out a Severos to eliminate all his energy. Although Qwade didn't take this chance to defeat Evu, Qwade did place a Nightmare and Dream Channel into play. Since there was a lightning storm in Cesar69's area, the game was saved and ended at this point. Not sure if we'll have a chance to finish the game before it expires. Anyways, here's a screen shot from the end of the game.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 07, 2006 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

allright! a pic! Woot! Cool.
adds brightness to this blog!

 
At September 07, 2006 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

allright! a pic! Woot! Cool.
adds brightness to this blog!

 
At September 15, 2006 8:39 PM, Blogger dartax said...

Well, now there's a couple more with screen captures....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home