Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Three In Free-For-All

It has been long time since I've posted here. This matches with the long period since I last played a game on gEngine. I did get in some games of Magi-Nation locally which was quite a surprise.

Well, I was most fortunate to be online and get in a game with malovis and ultradoug. Malovis started with that Trug deck he mentioned here, while ultradoug went with Arderial-Orothe. As for myself, I went with Weave. With Trug's powerful start, I was a little nervous. My Weave has never featured any anti-burrow. This spelled trouble for me. It was a fun game. Trug actually went down to Warrior's Boots after everything was cleared out with Cataclysm. Malovis went first in the order, so they got a creature. It took a Weave Seed to get in the necessary strikes with the booted in creature to defeat Trug. In the end, we were all on our final magi when malovis played Resonate to get the last of my surviving creature and the last two energy on my magi. This was followed by an attack with a massive Pylofuf against ultradoug's final magi. Close game. Good game. Lots of twists and turns. It is good to be back.

I don't have the free time I once did not so long ago, but I plan to stay true to this game. Expect to see me a little more often on gEngine now that I am getting a little more used to my new schedule. Maybe I'll find some time to test some new decks I'm tinkering with to test a selection of cards from Tainted Glimpses.

1 Comments:

At July 09, 2005 8:38 AM, Blogger dartax said...

I debated writing a more detailed report of the game. I guess I should've. Oh, well. It was fun. I enjoyed the antics, even the opening declaration by malovis.... It setup the mood of the whole game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home