Monday, November 13, 2006

Tillant Likes Core!

Posted by Picasa
I was sitting in my hotel wondering what I could do. Writing hurt my head too much. Maybe I could've read my books some more and learned something to improve myself towards a better and brighter future. Instead, I thought that I might log onto gatlingEngine and see about a game before bed.

As it turns out, CapAp was online and offered to play. I had started back through my sequence of Twilight War test decks back when I had last played, so why not play the next deck. So, I would go first with Keelie. I debated a first turn Tillant for the fun of it, but I chose to go with the way the deck was designed to play. Tillant for Core, otherwise start with Alpine Xamf. Not knowing what CapAp was playing yet, I used Nocturne for an Alpine Xamf, played a Weebo and Ember Hyren, then healed the Alpine Xamf. CapAp would flip over Lanyx, Reaper. With the power first, Lanyx would then Turn the Ember Hyren and played out a Shadow Hyren to get a taste for Naroom. This would foretell Keelie's doom. She would do what she could, but it was best to attack then using Crushing Roots to eliminate the hyren. Yaki would have to challenge Core next. With Giant Carillion, Yaki would Stomp out the one creature that could threaten his fresh Tillant. After using Weebo, the Giant Carillion would be safe for a little while. In the end, Tillant would do massive damage to Lanyx and Spirit of the Core would threaten to take the Giant Carillion. To pad his odds, Yaki placed a second Tillant right after defeating Lanyx. Togoth would take the Giant Carillion since those annoying Tillants were immune to the Core spell. With a Naroom Shadow Geyser, he promised doom upon Naroom. Koil would eliminate the beatup Tillant. To top off his selection, Togoth would mix in a Shadow Vinoc. Yaki tossed down his gauntlets to increase the strikes of his Tillant to three and wiped out the whole spectrum. When Togoth repeated the three creature challenge, Yaki would setup another repeat play by using Tap Roots first to ensure the Tillant would survive. This is when CapAp declared "gg" and announced that they had nothing to get rid of the Tillant in play.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home