Monday, July 11, 2005

eXodus Spell-ing

I went back into the RP forums and to my surprise found that there are now a lot more artwork for eXodus. I decided to start with the easier ones though, so I took on the 5 spells. Note that most of the images have already been used for the custom cards...

Liam provides a quick image for the Cald card Ember. Don't ask me how that is a spell, I'm just templating the cards.



The other 4 cards have images provided by Alison Strom aka Whyrl.






Note that Duplicate has been used for the Double Jeopardy magi Shaper Twins, Tropical Humidity has been split into three cards - Darunia (TG), Ardit and Radiant Falls (both TW), and the background is also used for Paradise Hyren (TW). Scarletsong Fever has also been split into two TW cards - the Paradwyn magi Bigil and the Bograth creature Muck Vahsp. Well, there's only one source of images... I don't think any of these 5 cards are going to make it into Exodus Flight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home