Monday, August 29, 2005

A Quick Note

I got in my first game tonight on the malovis challenge. Malovis can cover the details. Novelty hinted he would write about the games here. He did suggest that he could've played things differently and gotten my first two magi with Trug using Focus. I am not sure. Very possible. It might've been interesting to see Karse toss down the Sarazen Guard I had in hand.... I kept expecting Ormagons though. I don't know if they were in there or not. He also suggested that he should've done things differently with Strag, though the bit about Strag sounded like he just simply forgot something he had in his hand. Maybe when malovis reports I will find that he was being very kind to me in that game. And, yes, I do agree that the game was closer than some of the observers may have realized, though not for all the reasons some might expect.

I did run into a very interesting problem with my Orlon's Ring deck. I ran out of cards in the deck and discard pile because I actually drew too much and had nothing to trigger purity. I had to change the way I played to try and correct my problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home