Thursday, July 14, 2005

Wet Trees eXodus

Three more images for Naroom and Orothe, as I move though the list of images for eXodus. Blitz doesn't have an image represented here, which is interesting.

First off is an original FlameRaven. Beth Zyglowicz's image had to be distorted slightly to get it to fit the rectangle, but I don't think it looks too bad.


Jeffry suggested that this Whyrl image be used for Miraculous growth. I think it would look better as a magi, since it is one of Alison Strom's RP character.


Last but not least is an image by Austin Kestler (ssjhyren). It's mere colour pencils with no background originally, but it does show a lot of promise. I just gave it a quick simple background to make it look interesting.


So there you have it. Of the three, I guess only the Stagadan will make it into EF. I think the Whyrl image will be made into a magi in EF.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home