Tuesday, July 12, 2005

RE: eXodus?

Well, I'm going through the regions alphabetically again. More people have contributed artwork to the set, although, I don't think everything is stellar. I have had to provide background to most of these and well, let's just say that I haven't been stellar as well.

Talking about stars, let's start with the Star Orshaa by Beth Zyglowicz (FlameRaven). It seems she's getting her own style that's seems to be a bigger departure from Holmberg. Nothing wrong there though.



Austin Gardner (WindRider) submitted 4 Tryters. He's apparently been testing with the burn and dodge tool to attempt to get his images a bit more 3D. These aren't too bad, but they still seem a bit flat to me. The first one is shown below.



Jeffry Ransom (Blitzkrieg) as usual has a whole host of creatures in markers and colour pencils. The bolobog looks nice, it's a pity it's not coloured with a computer. I did some touch up work on the images and got photoshop to throw in some generic background in addition to the holmberg stuff.




Next up: Core, d'Resh and KT.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home