Sunday, July 24, 2005

Suggestions needed.

Two completely different things here...

Double Jeopardy has been previewing cards all over the internet... and 6 of the 7 cards have already been previewed (check the CCGW forum thread to see where they are). I'm at a lost as to where to preview the 7th card, so I'm open to suggestions. The site should be one with a predominate MND content though, so if anyone wants to suggest anything, please feel free to comment.

Also, since Exodus Flight will be made for gEngine players, I'm giving the opportunity to the players to comment on the cards and images. The cards can be seen in the Custom Cards site and comments are being solicitated Exodus Flight Forum. All comments from regular gEngine players are welcomed, but note that text and FT for the cards are not being accepted just yet.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2005 4:04 PM, Blogger Novelty said...

I have almost 200 MND webpages and no, I don't want to preview one DJ card on all of them. Also, the idea is to preview them on a different site instead of on one of my sites - each one of my site already has a preview image.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home