Friday, July 15, 2005

Under Mountain Dew eXodus

Working though another 5 cards for eXodus. Insiider can only take 5 images max as attachments, so I'm doing a max of 5 a day. Underneath and Paradwyn this time around. Nothing outstanding from the usual suspects though.

Let's start with Austin Gardner (WindRider) and another two of his tryter. When I saw the paradwyn one, I thought it was an Arderial or Orothe creature. I'd never would have guessed it was Paradwyn. The Rubble Tryter is nice, I just wish it was drawn a bit more 3D.




Beth Zyglowicz (FlameRaven) was complaining that I was distorting her images when I template them. Well, I retorted that if she had the proper dimensions, I wouldn't need to distort them. The Bisiwog seer below is a good case in point. The Drop-lens Goggles though is good.




And to finish it off, here's one of Jeffry Ransom's usual manual pencils and markers image. The background looks too plain, but I guess it works for a relic.



Heh, which one of these cards will make it into EF? I'm going to guess that only the goggles might have a chance, and even then that's a slim chance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home