Sunday, September 11, 2005

Meeting the Malovis Challenge

Game three!

I missed a chance to play LegendLowe with one of my more normal decks today. I was sort of busy doing other things while I was on gatlingEngine at first. While I do somewhat regret the lost opportunity, I really don't know if they had the free time or inclination to play. I just happened to see that they were logged in.

After LegendLowe logged out, I finished up my browsing around and had the opportunity to play malovis for our third game since the challenge began. I am sort of jealous that malovis gets to play all these games, but I am certain that I don't have the free time to get that many games in either.

This time I specified non-Underneath. I took my deck called "Under It All," a twisted burrow deck, and faced off against a Chur deck. Getting four of my six relics in the deck within just as many turns was a bit frustrating. I was wondering where all my good spells were. Chur took out Myka. It was frustrating. I've usually done very well with this deck and Myka has frequently gone all the way against three magi. However, even though this deck only has six relics total, it uses those relics very well and Chur was a real damper in the program. That's why not getting my spells was so frustrating. Since the relics were so few, the rest of the deck should've been able to build some steam against Chur. Emaal managed to squeak by Chur. Once he left, she tossed down a Kier and two of the four relics I had in hand, Strag's Ring and Tunnelers Boots. Choosing the Kier for purity, Emaal was ready to go onto face Harror, Nightstalker. While Vaporize ended the relics real fast, Emaal was still ready to toss down three relics at this point, Gogor's Spade, Digging Goggles, and Strag's Claws. Although the Kier was only burrowed until the end of the turn with the ring now gone, it did make a strong strike. This also the time that my nice spells began to show. Oh, how I love Crushing Fungus.... Emaal took out Harror and faced T'lok, Traitor. While this would shutoff any of my burrow and invulnerability in attacks, it was still fun to have a self-burrowed Kier against the power of a Gorath Cub. As for how the game ended, you'll have to read anything malovis might post about it. It was fun.

Thank you, malovis. The games were fun. I hope you are having fun with all of this too.

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2005 9:51 PM, Blogger Novelty said...

Urgh... no more anonymous comments...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home