Tuesday, September 20, 2005

RespondCreate

Sometimes boredom does pay off. I was web surfing earlier today, I started off with the links from this blog and somehow ended up on a site called RespondCreate which is mainly a design site (I think, I was just browsing/surfing). I liked the design elements on the site though, particularly the neo-Baravian influence.

One of the few things there that caught my eye was a marvelous picture of a blizzard ... or well, the picture of the countryside after a blizzard, in the sun. That prompted me to enquire if I can use the image as part of the background in the remaining Nar cards I'm (still) templating for TW and much to my surprise the owner of the image provided permission for it.

Here's the templated image ready for gEngine (sans text):


Art Credits:
Korul by Werner/Gillette/Holmberg
Background by Jon Ellenberger

I'm happy with the final image. And yeah, head over to RespondCreate too... you never know what it might inspire in you... and if you wish to hire someone with website graphic design skills, I think that site has a resume there too. Who knows what undiscovered talent is hidden there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home