Thursday, November 03, 2005

Double Trouble

Freigabe was on this morning while I was entering in some more deck ideas for the November tournament. I still had not chosen a region and was working on some different decks in the hopes that one might stand out. Building a deck with just three Core cards would have been fairly easy. I do that commonly enough. Requiring five for a non-Core deck was taking me a little more effort, and it was getting my creative juices flying. Most of my decks felt like they were lacking, though.

With freigabe online, we had the first game of the tournament, twice. Early into the first game, freigabe got dropped. The game wasn't saved, so we started over. Evil Evu went first the first time around, but Orlon got the advantage in the second game. I was probably doing a little better in the first game, though I can't be sure of that. In both games, I got to my second/third magi, the Brothers of Vengeance. I did manage to squeak past Evil Evu in the second game. With a Spirit of the Core played, Auriolis took my Hurricane Orish and I ended up using my Wellisks. This left the brothers quite open to a Dark Ayebaw. Freigabe was doing very good. While my own multitude of mistakes (and there was a lot of them) didn't help me much, I don't think even a miracle could've pulled things around for me.

Well, one game down. Here's hoping that I can find some freetime to get in a few more. I will probably be restricted to the weekends for a bit. Work will have me out of town during the weeks most of the time. Although, if my wife goes into labor, then it might be another story (which would of course take priority over playing Magi-Nation anyways).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home