Saturday, June 24, 2006

TW Cald Test Incomplete

My next battle was with Cliff_Burton. I was in the process of guiding my brother over the phone as he downloaded the gatlingEngine for the first time. I had seen that Cliff_Burton was playtesting Twilight War Cald, so I actually opted to go with one of my Naroom decks.

Barak, Leader would start off by tossing down three creatures. Tiller would answer with Vortex of Knowledge, then sacrificing a creature and relic to draw some more cards. Weebo and Giant Carillion would end up taking out two of those Cald creatures, aided by Tap Roots and Crushing Roots. They would end up being attacked by a Krawg summoned by command before I would end losing my internet connection suddenly. I wonder how the game would've progressed if that hadn't happened.

Cliff_Burton had asked that the playtest be posted on their behalf, but the game didn't really get that far. Up to that point, Naroom didn't seem to be doing so far though. I did play another two games today, but I think I will use my notes to report them later. I am getting a bit tired right now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home