Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A revitalised Summer League

First off, if you haven't already downloaded the Desktop calendar for July, you can do so at Novelty's Custom Cards under Calendar. A thumbnail is shown below.



I seem to be on the MND phase of the hiatus, so I might as well roll with it. I've updated the prizes for the MND Summer League on gEngine. Monthly winners now get to pick which custom card to be added to the engine. This month's winner will pick a Double Jeopardy card, while next month's winner gets to decide the first card for Project Second Chance. The overall winner gets a custom card with art drawn by myself. Well, that isn't such great a prize since my art is horrible, like the card below:


That's what I drew yesterday... the background is by Essence though, which is great. I wish I could draw like that. OK, back to adding the rest of the TW cards to the engine!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home