Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Taking off?

This may not be news to all, but I thought I'd best mention it.

Exodus Flight design has started.

No, I'm still on a hiatus, I'm not doing much, but the regulars who have been designing cards have been so charged up with card design and was rearing to go, so I gave them the go ahead to go crazy with the cards.

The designers and the regions they are designing are as follows:

Douglas Brown - Arderial
Christoph Prenner - Bograth
Robert Doktorow - Kybar's Teeth
Mitchell Wyatt - Nar and Orothe
Daniel Burke - Naroom
Tim Kouba - Underneath

I guess I best get ready for the madness that is sure to follow from the antics of the card designs. And I like pretty pictures when I blog here, it makes this place looks less... nerdy. So here's the image I'm trying to get permission to make a card of...



Art by Alison Strom/Whyrl. Image was comissioned for Nightlight.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 18, 2006 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did all I could to make my cards crazy, but the hard taskmaster of the card design seems to have channeled Simon Powell, and I found myself in Orbit trying to make him happy.
;)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/coolmondoug/channlernov.jpg

 
At July 22, 2006 1:34 AM, Blogger Novelty said...

Young Padawan, you need to learn about power escalation and how too much of that is bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home