Friday, December 08, 2006

Tidal Wave

About time I write a little something to go with this pic. I played ThemRockinBones, I think for the first time. I opted to go with one of my restricted decks. In theory, they should be a bit weaker. Of course, theory and reality can be two different stories. Well, Orlon would go first for me, drawing a couple cards with his Sea Barl and healing it back up a little with Submerge. Trygar would play a full spectrum of cards including Tunneler's Boots, Ghost Bwisp, Pylofuf, and Syre. Not a bad start. However, I actually wanted Orlon to go down and attempt to go nuts with the Brothers of Vengeance. And so it would be. Brothers of Vengeance would toss down a Karak Band (Necklace is banned in restricted), Hubdra's Cube, five creatures (maybe even these five?), and they played an Undertow. So why does the Cube pictured have nothing on it when I would've stolen a relic? Simple. I discarded it to the power of the brothers and this is not the same cube pictured. Trygar would use his effect Avenger to play a Ghost Bwisp. Strag would be next. While Strag's Claws would be played, you can see that Strag didn't survive against the Brothers. The Wellisk by this point is getting big at seven energy. Although, this Wellisk does give me some protection against an Ormagon and the game is conceded to Orothe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home