Thursday, March 01, 2007

Flood Overwhelmed


The second game I played today was with GinsuBlender. They were playing a solitaire game when Freigabe was dropped. Looked like they were trying to make sure their Flood of Energy deck worked. Anyways, I went with my Flood of Energy deck again, so it would be Flood versus Flood. GinsuBlender went first with Tiller (I just peeked and found that my TW version of the deck starts with Tiller too). Anyways, they would play Vortex of Knowledge, Weebo, Eebit, Wasperine, Rabbage, Yaki's Gauntlets, and Flood of Energy. A big start for Tiller. Chayla would start with a meager Eebit, Rabbage, two Crushing Roots, and Relic Stalker. With two crushing spells in her opening turn, it sort of evened the field of play. This would last several turns, but Tiller would slowly gain an edge over Chayla. Next it would up to Salafy. Tiller was gaining steam, but Salafy didn't have a good setup. She was short on cards to use and I was really wishing for another Relic Stalker to get rid of the opposing Orwin's Ring. Anyways, Salafy would toss down strong with Wasperine to setup the elimination of an opposing Tree Hinko. Two Rabbage and a Furok would make her wall of defenders. With Tap Roots and then Flood of Energy, Salafy would have enough energy to play Overgrowth and another Flood of Energy to make her creatures somewhat impressive. This also made Tiller very strong. With a copy of Warrior's Boots, Tiller would tip the scales and defeat Salafy. While my final Magi was up against a virtually impossible wall since Tiller did some Flood of Energy tricks while Salafy was defeated, I still flipped him and took the screen shot after that. Tiller was running low on cards, so I suspect that if I could've got past him, the next Magi would've been in a similar boat that Salafy and Woot found themselves in against the opposing Flood of Energy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home