Thursday, March 01, 2007

Partial Flood


I haven't played any games of Magi-Nation lately, so when I got a chance to play Freigabe, I was thrilled. After having seen Freigabe overwhelm a Flood of Energy deck, I thought I would try my own against them. Instead of using my version with any Twilight War cards, I opted to go with the deck it was built after instead, which has no custom cards. Anyways, I would go first with Chayla who played an Eebit, Rabbage, and a Glade Hyren to use up all her energy. I figured that if it was the same Bograth deck I had just seen Freigabe play, I would want as many potential attackers in play as I could. Eryss would flip and play two Fog Hyrens, Gremble, Poison Baloo Root, and N'kala. It was an impressive swarm to be facing this early. While I began tearing into it as best I could figure to do it, Freigabe would end up getting dropped from gEngine. After waiting for a bit, I would end up starting another game. It would be a bit into that game when I would receive a page from Freigabe. I guess they finally managed to get back on. By the time I finished the second game, Freigabe had already logged out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home