Thursday, December 14, 2006

Wymitch

So I was playing around with the Creature Card Maker today in the hopes that I could make some creatures for Ancient of Days. Well, I did about half a dozen creatures - they are really easy to do once you get the hang of it. Here's one of them:


Cute furry cold fella isn't he. I like the fact that it has the furok's nose and fangs too. Well, naming things are a bit difficult, but I decided to call this creature Wymitch after Malovis who sadly has gone on to other things. Oh well. Guess his legacy will still live on.

Now, a creature like that though won't be able to go onto a card without a background. The CCM has some stock background but those are low quality and only the first 5 regions are available. So I would have to draw in backgrounds for every creature I'm making. Not so easy. The Wymitch is Nar though, and since it looks like a koala, I might as well make it a climbing creature... but what is there to climb in Nar? Staglatites of course.


Here's the deal to all prospective creature makers out there. Make a creature (not from the first 5 original regions and not Universal) and if I like it, I'll draw in a background and use the image on AoD. Creatures should be posted to the fan-art section of the custom card forum. Have fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home