Friday, April 27, 2007

I Miscalculated



Yes, this game happened some time ago. This is the only screenshot I saved from it. I figured Ultradoug would cover the game quite well in the blog he's been recording the series of games he's played with Cawh across the regions. So why do I label this, "I miscalculated?" Simple. I figured that if Cawh was in Bograth, there would lots of Bograth creatures from time to time to oppose me. Thinking of shifty and swarms, I thought my Cald deck might have some difficulty. In other words, I guessed that the supporting deck within which Cawh would make its appearance would do well against my Cald deck.... Oh was I ever wrong! Sure, Eryss started off with all those starting Bograth creatures, so I thought at first that I had guessed right. But, I was so terribly, terribly wrong. Read Ultradoug's blog for the details.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home