Friday, February 17, 2006

Naroom Beats

I got in a game with Birdie21 earlier this week. Due to real life, I didn't get around to reporting on it until today. Most of my notes are actually quite simple and I tend to write my report within a day whenever possible. This did not happen.... so sad.

We played a tournament game. I went with my same deck, and Birdie21 flipped over Tryn as their first magi. They tossed down a Poad's Secret Sauce early on, plus Orwin's Ring? This is why I try to write my reports quickly. Doing so helps cement my memories of the game before they've faded too far.... Anyways, Tryn was into some massive Naroom energy tricks early on. Tryn would defeat Aula, Mindseeker. Quilla tossed out good. I was thinking it would be tight there at first, but I just might find a chance to squeak through when Tryn tossed down a single Warrior's Boots and a Balamant. Between everything Tryn had in play, this new creature was enough to guarantee Quilla made a very brief appearance.

To think that Naroom was my second choice to play instead of my Orlon's Ring deck. Oh, it was still fun to play this game, loss and all. I loved seeing Naroom make a strong showing by someone else.

Perhaps, next game, the real world might be kind enough to leave me time to play and write like I've been trying to. If I can manage that, then you might get a better report than this the next time I play on gatlingEngine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home