Monday, April 30, 2007

On Different Ground


I actually wrote this the next day. Because of a number of reasons I have forgotten anyways, I never got around to posting it with the picture.

For our second game, we would both play some less serious decks. Mine was a d'Resh-Kybars-Core-Universal mix of sorts. I don't have many mixed regions decks. Not knowing what sort of fun deck I was going up against, I thought it might be my best bet on a non-serious deck. SilverRaine would go first again, this time with Evil Evu. With a single Chaos Plith in play, I would use two copies of Forgotten Dreams to build a discard pile for Nahara. This would allow me to copy a Karkik in my discard pile before playing two Szhar. This took away Evil Evu's good starting position. Nahara would mix it up with Evil Evu for a bit and then face off against Korg and Zet. I had to smile. This promised to make for a fun game. With such a massive energize, stealing my creatures with Turn would be a good move. The exception to this would be stealing an illusionary creature. Since my illusionary creature could not attack magi by its very nature, Nahara would be safe from the severe danger it was to leave just the weak Sandstorm Orshaa in play. After Korg and Zet stole his illusion, Nahara answered with a simple Sand Hyren and Maelstrom combo to finish off the opposition. By my estimates, I had actually drawn too many cards at this point in our battle. My gut feeling was that if Nahara had been defeated that Nashiq might have run out of discard pile tricks because I had too much in my hand.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home